Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Laminova install pictures – K series

Nick Bassett

• Area Representative

Hi all,

A friend is installing a Laminova oil cooler into his K series – could those with one of the fitted please share some detailed pics on here of their own install, with a focus on pipework/placement and anything else you think useful etc?

Many thanks,

Nick

• Leadership Team

Nick, if you don’t get any pictures before Saturday I’ll take some of my set up and post them for you 

• Like 1

• Leadership Team

Ah, cool. Well if he wants to pop over to have a look at the install first hand I’m with the car on Saturday (near J12 M4) you guys would be welcome to pop over!

All is good thanks. Hope you’re good too?

• Like 1

• Area Representative

That’s very kind Alex, thank you. If he’s interested I’ll pm you for contact details etc.

All ok thanks… looking forward to having the car back on the road in April. 
Planning to go to Wilton Wake Up on the 28th April (weather permitting) if you’re interested?

• Leadership Team

Not sure if I can make the Wilton Wake Up at the moment - I’ll let you know nearer the time if I can! 

• Like 1

• Area Representative

Is it to be located in the top hose?  If so installation is straightforward. It’s a little more complicated if an Apollo tank is also incorporated. I placed mine with the oil inlet/oulet going up and down with a 90 degree end on oil the hose that connects to the top. As it will sit on the chassis I used some sticky foam to stop it rattling. Picture is my installation with Apollo tank and top hose thermostat (just to make it more complicated).IMG_3418.thumb.jpeg.9939d6f433c6177dec164042ba5c37be.jpeg