Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Get your entries in ! Season numbering coming soon

andy_harries

• Support Team

Hi all

Just a plea to get your entries in soon to help me complete the numbering for the year.  I'm going to publish the number list next week and as usual it will based on class results from last year (no mistakes this time).  While I'll try to leave enough gaps in the number sequences to make it work, I can't guarantee that you'll get a number that reflects last season's performance if you're too late entering.  Of course, no matter when you enter I'll allocate a number in the right class range, just that tardy entries might not quite be where you want in the sequence.

Looking forward to the season!

• Thanks 1

• Support Team

And the same plea from me but for a different reason . . . 2024 Championship T-shirts.  All entrants get one and it's good to be able to hand them out to those who compete at the first event of the season - Anglesey hopefully.  It's more cost effective, and less of a faff, if I can place the order for all the shirts in one go.  In order for the supplier to buy in the shirts, get the designs set up, print and embroider the shirts, bag and pack them up and send them to me before Anglesey, I need numbers and sizes (which I will get from your championship entry form) before 14 March.

So come on, get your entry in and look forward to another year of great motorsport

*clap*

Just put my entry in. Couple of queries:

My car isn't quite finished yet (probably be ready a few rounds in to the season), I've applied for Class 5 and am hoping the new engine makes 250bhp on the dyno which I put on the application. Can I update the power in my profile once I've got the results?

Also I put down on the application form that I'm running Toyo R888 tyres. I assume I can update this later on if I change tyre?

Thanks,

Oliver

• Support Team

Hi Oliver

Don't worry about the tyres as the available list is the same between Class 4 and Class 5 so changing is no issue (as long as whatever you choose is from List 1A or 1B.  For power, you can definitely change depending on the Dyno results - if its 220bhp or less, that would drop you down to Class 4.  If more than 220, then you'd remain in Class 5. 

For numbering, I'll put you in Class 5 for now.  If you are in Class 4, that would change your competition number as we try and keep the numbers associated to classes, so we can run on the day in class order.  

Do you know when you'll have the results?  No issue, I'll just make the adjustments in the spreadsheet to put you in the right place.

Hi Andy, my car is meant to be run on the dyno next week but once I get it back I’ll still have some prep to do then MOT it.

Just saw the other post about a couple moving to class 4 from 5 which is a shame for the numbers in class 5. I’ve spent too much money on my engine to just run it detuned for class 4 though 🙁