Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Part No Question SV

Ralph

Ref Supersport SV Sigma 140

Trying to get my Ex track car (registered and ready for road use so I want to change dampers and springs. The car is currently fitted with M1 Spec Dampers and springs Front P/N 74501AW 250 Lb spring & 74502AR Rear don't know lb

Does anyone know P/N for road Spec Dampers & Springs

Also I seem to have a bit of bodywork missing, see photo below, again does anybody know P/N for that or should I just buy a sheet of alloy and make a couple for left and right20230105_115408-1.thumb.jpg.dce13bc7e5788f6dc6a628d481acc8a8.jpg

Hi Ralph,

What year is your car?   75526AW sounds like it might be close for the fronts.  75531A  might be the rear, assuming your car is De Dion rear and post 2003.

If you want to part with your current  M1 spec shocks and springs i am looking for a set.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave

Part numbers always help,at least I know how much its going to cost me now.

Not sure if you would be interested in this set of M1 shocks & springs as they will come from my 2013 SV  which was used on the track, I guess the springs may be ok but not sure about the shocks. Also I probably won't be changing until late spring sometime.

Thanks again

Ralph

Hello Ralph.
That "missing bodywork" is just a cover plate for that triangular box, into which the inertia reel seatbelts would be mounted.
Unless you have an uncovered slot in the bulkhead behind the seats (which might let in road dirt - but gaffer tape could seal that up!), the cover not exactly essential - you just have two more awkward corners to keep clean.

Yes, fairly easy to make if they cannot be supplied by Caterham. If you fit them with riv-nuts, you'd have a couple of secret hidey-holes!  :-)