Click here if you are having website access problems ×

banner battery

Buda

1 owner, 16 months old, all receipts, like new except a bit dirty- oh, and the stickers have fallen off, no capacity to keep charge for more than about 2 hours, would suit car in storage or breakers yard/ditch, buyer collects £30.00 ONO, "an appreciating classic" - battery and battery terminals weekly

Buda,You could try posting on the Elise site,I know some on there have those

hair curling tongs that plug into the cigarette lighter socket.I reckon two hours would be enough for a quick curl.Mind, I realise many have had their hair permed 😬

brakepedal ! what's that for then?

tried them, they nearly bit but wanted a glittery barbie sticker on it - obviously couldn't (wouldn't) oblige, as I said to them, this is a mans battery for a mans car and we'll have none of your licorish (sp) round here...

Buda,I,ve just spocken to a We@tfield owner I know,but he does,nt even use

a battery/s anymore since he has gone "kinetic" He said put two angry bees

in an aluminium cigar tube and weyhaaay!!All the power he needs 😬

brakepedal ! what's that for then?

Saw a weatfield with dodgy paintwork the other day. Assumed it was those little UFO's trying to do crop circles on it.

I have a decent Banner batt that does hold charge etc. Could still start a Scamell Roadking (had one as a kid) if required.

My racing pics, 7 DIY, race prep. Updated often here

Photo's of the year here

Hants (North) and Berkshire Area club site here

non of you are taking this seriously are you?

It's really for sale, I'll reduce the price to £28 (really can't go any lower though) if you like, need the money to buy an 'oopsie' of mr edmands..

Sorry for the highjack Buda but I've got some U/S parts for sale too:

Knackered XE paddle clutch - Might have 200 miles left in it. New £134 - say £120

X-Flow distributor with lightweight (Shattered) Skew drive. partly disassembled - say £80

Lotus Europa piston (1) Gordini type. Comes with free valve (in two parts) embedded in it £60

There's about as much chance of selling this lot as there is of selling my standard front calipers I suppose!