Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Entries open for Hethel Sprint 25th April

Comp Sec

• Area Representative

I really fancy this but traveling back from Exeter on the saturday so may be a tad tired...

Plus I'm waiting on my licence to be received, so do I book or wait to see if I get into the 110 max figure?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Support Team

Are we supposed to have paid yet? The email confirmation I received said "Don't pay until we tell you to" and I haven't had another email to say "Please pay" but some competitors are shown as already paid! I'm confused *confused*

• Support Team

Great news - thanks Graham.

@Pete - I've just booked in here: https://www.chestnutscampsite.co.uk/ but note they don't have any facilities open and there is no electric hookup. It's basically one big field. I think Chris and Matt Bramall have stayed there before. When I booked I asked and they can still fit a few more in. We stayed at the Norwich Camping and Caravanning club site last time we went but they lock the gates at night and don't open them until 07:00 which meant we were a bit rushed getting set-up in the paddock.

This is from the email:

PLEASE NOTE: up to this point our automated admin system has allocated you an entry number on a “first come” basis temporarily. This is NOT your competition number. Upon our closing date, we will sort everybody into an Entry List by class with competition numbers allocated according to the starting order. We will send you the sorted Entry List with your Final Instructions, so you know the correct numbers to stick on your car.

I've asked them about this