Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tours 2021 - Spa 6hrs Sept 29 - Oct 3

RogNeedham

• Leadership Team

Further to the Tours introductory post on Saturday, here is the promised dedicated thread. Please note that Ian @ Fastracktours has already contact me this morning to advise that demand is very strong for this trip, given that Spa Classic has been cancelled.

We have an event landing page here: https://fasttracktours.co.uk/product-category/lotus-7/ where you can find more details covering the itinerary, pricing and the online booking form.

Please note that Ian is more than happy to take bookings by phone should you prefer to deal person to person. Fasttracktours contact details are also in the link above. In the longer term we will also ensure that the Pink Angels team can also take Tour bookings for those that prefer to use their services.

You can rest assured that any deposits and monies paid will be safely harboured using the “TrustMyTravel” scheme, which operates in much the same way as an Escrow account and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. 

Lastly I would draw your attention to the 3 night 'race attendance only' option, should some of you have less time available for the continental blat.

Please feel free to contact me directly on 07990 865869  if any immediate questions

Regards

Rog