Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FOR SALE - road legal race or sprint car, or just a cheap road car!

njhendo

I'm thinking of selling my '68 plate academy car.

I raced it in the 2019 Academy. It was upgraded to 270 spec (135hp, wide track, race shocks, 22% steering rack, upgraded master cylinder, brake bias valve, half doors and race aeroscreen) in January 2020. Since then I've done 3 track days (including Castle Combe and Cadwell with L7 Club) and about 300 road miles.

The car still has front and rear lights and is fully road legal. I've been using it on the road recently. No MOT required until January 2022.

I still have all the academy parts - windscreen/ full doors/ weather gear/ narrow track suspension.

It is fitted with a VBox lite.

Some minor cosmetic imperfections, but mechanically very good indeed. It has been looked after by Matt Blyth Motorsport (just outside Basingstoke).

Looking for £21,000 ono to include the VBox lite and necessary weather gear/windscreen/other equipment for those needing a road-going car for sprinting. Happy to sell it cheaper if I first change it back to academy/roadsport spec.

Even if you are not interested in it as a race/sprint car, it would make a great road going car at a very sensible price.

BM me if you are interested. Located near Winchester if you'd like to come and have a look.

Neil