Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T - for sale

Lee

• Area Representative

Memories of the classic Only Fools & Horses episode and the declaration of a drought in the middle of winter.... 😬

Nick

Yellow HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

Anyone interested in upgrading to solid water should contact me (I can also do bulk buys). I've got a garden full of white stuff which, when heated, forms water - magic, much easier to transport and so on and can be stored in my garden for at least the next month or so. I'm expecting another shipment over the weekend too. So I'd be glad to get shut of some.

I've tested it with de dions, live axles, ford engines and VX's and its compatible with them all.

*cool*

Vinnie

(Helsinki)

Vinnie

I'm interested in becoming the official importer for the UK - please could you send me a sample of your magic white solid water by post for me to evaluate.

😬

Thanks to all those that have expressed interest in my water, it is now sold... I may be obtaining a second batch shortly, will re-post if and when it becomes available

*tongue*

Lee

Lee,

Further to your request to become the UK oficial importer. We'll need to verify the safety and security of you storage facilities. I have heard that the DTI has classified my magic solid water as a Weapon of Mass Destruction since it would appear that even tiny quantities are sufficient to bring the entire UK to a grinding halt. 😳

In the meantime, I have taken the liberty of teleporting a sample with my Nokia media phone (O2 connection) direct to a room at your house, may have been the kitchen.

Vinnie

*cool*