Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Immaculate 2008 Caterham 7 - S3 Roadsport

Mark Gibson

After 6 years of ownership, I am selling my 2008 Caterham 7 S3 Roadsport. I have spent the last few months tirelessly restoring this car back to mint condition and it has just returned from TSK with a full body respray and I have not been out on the roads yet so there isn't a stonechip anywhere on the bodywork.  This is a rare opportunity to own an as new example and would make a perfect first Caterham for someone. Any questions please get in touch. The full spec is as follows:

2008 Caterham 7 S3 Sigma 125 Roadsport​
1.6 Sigma Engine
7800 miles
Kawasaki Green
MOT - April 2019
2 previous owners, I have owned the car since 2012
Standard 5 speed Ford type 9 gearbox
Tillet Seats
Carbon Dash
Brand new Caterham belts
Lowered floor on both sides
Long cockpit
FIA bar
Genuine Caterham rubber mats
5.75 inch lowered headlights
Push button starter
Aero ignition switch
Immobiliser
Full Weather Kit (full doors and hood)
Black pack (windscreen and headlamps)
Later style BMW differential
Titanium 7 Grille
Brand new Yokohama A548 Tyres
Standard Track Suspension with Bilstein dampers all round
New Apollo Black Alloys with silver rims
This car has immaculate, unmarked bodywork. It had a number of stone chips picked up over the last 10 years so in July 2018 it had a full body respray at TSK in Dartford and had 4 brand new black fibreglass wings fitted.

£15,950

Photos can be viewed here:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/caterham/all-models/2008-caterham-7-sigma-125-roadsport/8860843

Mark, I'd seen your advert on Pistonheads and it had interested me. However, I have a car to sell, which is also on Pistonheads and now on Ebay. Sadly, I've had very little interest. Have you had the same experience?                                                                          I wonder if Caterhams are selling. The fact that there are well over 200 Caterhams for sale now as opposed to about 50 when I bought mine 4 years ago bears this out.            Looks a a lovely car. Good luck.  Stewart

Hi Stewart

Mine has only been for sale for a week so too early to tell. I have had plenty of very positive comments and some serious enquiries so hopefully it won’t hang around for too long.

Thanks for your kind comments, best of luck to you also.

Mark.