Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2011 150BHP Roadsport for sale

pmobbs

Sadly, due to a move to France, my 2011  150 BHP Sigma-engined Roadsport SV is for sale. She has never been raced,  tracked, thrashed, or abused in any way (sad but true!). Rather, she has been used on long continental tours, mostly dry, usually in the South of France and has clocked up 15000 miles. She was built for me by Caterham and is in outstanding condition. She is in Prisoner colours (BRG, yellow bonnet stripe and nose-band). Extras include all the usual stuff, full weather gear, heated windscreen, proper track day roll bar, 4 point harnesses, leather seats, heated windscreen, plus tonneau, Thundersport quick hood, Caterham full hood, MoMo steering wheel and unusually, an Arch manufactured aluminium Brooklands aeroscreen that can quickly be substituted for the Caterham windscreen (looks great!). The diff carrier is the super-engineered one fitted after the Caterham recall. The rad has been replaced with an all aluminium one because the 3 part Caterham one sucks! All-in-all a car that is in exceptional condition. £19,999 and can be viewed in Lewes, East Sussex. You can email me (the owner) on pmobbs@aol.com or phone my good friend who is looking after her, Manek, on 07788923557 (manek@manekdubash.com).