Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brian James Minno trailer and few garage clearance bits

PhilKing

Brian James Minno trailer, bought from club member about 4 years ago, comes with manual winch and low level tyre rack. Used it to tow Caterham to occasional track days so not very heavy usage in my ownership, good condition all round.   £1000.00  *** Now Sold ***

Very old RaceCo silencer, from my old car, this is well used and it used to ground out when on track, so back of exhaust has worn through. This will need some serious fettling to make it useful, but FOC to anyone who wants it or could possibley make some use of it. Due to size best collected but can get it delivered for about £10.00 **** SOLD ****

Stainless steel wing protectors, used taken off old care when moved to carbon.FOC, can deliver for £5.00 **** SOLD ***

Caterham standard roll bar, standard caterham one NON FIA, good condition, FOC but collection only.

All sited in Purley area, 

Thanks

Phil   

Hi Roger

Not sure if it will take an SV, sure someone on the forum would know, but can measure the bed width and let you know.

I will get some pics and send over, meant to do today as had a request from someone else, but weather was a little prohibitive today.

Will send over details tomorrow.

Best

Phil