• ​Rear Light Cluster - £8

Sold to paul_w

• Pair TRS 4 Point Harnesses - £30
  • Girling Brake Master Cylinder - £20
  • Front Springs with Dampers & Platforms - £30​​​​

DIBS to OrangeSLR

• Brise Axial Starter for K Series - Remanufactured - £100

All plus P&P at cost.

Anything not sold here will end up on eBay.

My email address is:

EmailCaptcha.png.7dd611b0a1f616cee2bc628e7f84bf3c.png

​For Pictures See Here

Details

Pair Luke 4 Point Harnesses - £50 - Pictures

Recently removed from my car, overall very good condition, some very light fraying on the edges of a couple of straps as shown the pictures. Only labels on them are the ones shown, no date codes that I can recognise but assume they are way out of date for competition use, they are probably the original belts from the car which would make them around 2003. Black, pull-down style with rotating quick release center buckles.

Pair TRS 4 Point Harnesses - £30 - Pictures

Bough used ago, never fitted by me. Fairly old but still usable. Webbing generally in good condition, very slight fraying on a couple of edges of the webbing and some of the pads as shown in pictures. All labels as shown in pictures, dated 2003 and expired for competition use 2008. Perfectly usable in a road car or for track days.

Brise Axial Starter for K Series - Remanufactured - £100 - Pictures

Sold to me as fresh from a remanufacture by Brise. Looks like new, see pictures. I have far too many engines in my garage and even more starter motors than engines, so I need to move one on.

K Series Starter Spacer Ring - As New - £15 - Pictures

Came to me as part of a job lot of parts I bought. Surplus to requirements. Quite possibly brand new, certainly doesn't look like it has seen much action.

K Series Hydraulic Lifters - £15 - Pictures

Full set of 16 K Series hydraulic lifters by BGA, were given to me in exchange for something else but they are for the standard K Series and NOT the VVC so they are of no use to me. Look to be very lightly used indeed. These will need planishing flat for re-use with a different cam as described by Dave Andrews here, I've done one as shown in the pictures just to show they come up fine, happy to do all the others to match to sell them for an extra £5 (in total, not each *smile* ).

K Series Liner Shims - £8

Brown & Gammons liner shims, raise the cylinder liners in a K Series by 0.1mm/0.004" to correct low liner conditions. Set of 4 in packet.

VVC Exhaust Cam - £15 - Pictures

Removed from a good running VVC 160 to upgrade to a Piper 270. In very good condition, ready to use. Can be used as an upgrade cam for a standard non-VVC K Series. If anyone wants a pair (you can use the same cam for both inlet and exhaust when upgrading the standard K engine) then I'm sure I could dig at least another one out of my spares box.

Girling Brake Master Cylinder - £20 - Pictures

Came to me as part of a job lot of parts I bought. Surplus to requirements. No cap but these are cheap to replace. Never fitted by me so I can't say much about the condition of the seal; the rubber dust cap on the end is split slightly so probably best to refresh it before use. I can't say a lot else about it other than to give the part numbers. Selling cheap as it's a bit of an unknown:

• Pink Tag: 74066147-3-50/50-03ds
  • ​Cast Into Body: GIRLING 74660152 50FC

Assorted Front Brake Pads - £20 - Pictures

Came to me as part of a job lot of parts I bought. From an ex-racer I believe, all very lightly used; the numbers I've written on the tapes in the photographs are the overall pad thicknesses in millimetres which are not far off new dimensions. These are to fit the standard Triumph calipers, not the AP 4-pot calipers as used on my car, so no good to me and I know little about them. Job lot of six pairs, four of which are Ferodo, the other two of which I was told were Mintex M1144s. There are no marking on them to back this up, however I was also told independently that this is correct for Mintex. Never having run standard calipers I have nothing to compare them with. Selling cheap as a job lot

Full Set Rear Brake Pads - £10 - Pictures

Brand new unused to fit the standard rear Sierra calipers. Brand/Compound etc. unknown, part numbers on the backs as per photographs: 3460F FF 539032 20 981.

Front Springs with Dampers & Platforms - £30 - Pictures

Pair of Caterham Eibach front springs. Come complete with Bilstein dampers and fixed platforms. Bought so long back as spares I've lost all track of their history. They don't look to have had too much use, however as I was getting them ready and taking pictures I noticed one damper is marked as an M0 and the other an M4! No idea how signficant this is, and you could probably get Bilstein to revalve them to whatever spec you want for about £80 I believe, but because of this I'm selling them cheap as springs and platforms with free dampers!

Fuel Filler Neck - New - £5 - Pictures

Not sure what model this is for, certainly doesn't match up with the breaters etc. on my K Series. Pretty sure it's brand new, see photographs for details.

Rear Light Cluster - £8 - Pictures

Still fitted to the car. Rest of car is not included. To be removed shortly. Some light corrosion to the backplate as shown in the pictures, reflectors are still good, still working fine. Includes the entire lamp unit, proper rubber wedge (none of this new-fangled carbon rubbish), backplate, read and orange lens, even the bulbs which all work. I may however need to remove any rubber grommet from the back, and if that means chopping the connector I'll need to do that, so may come with wire tails - if I do chop the connector I'll only take a few millimetres of wire off with it.

O/T 45mm Impact Socket - £2 - Pictures

New and unused, some slight corrosion from just hanging around. To the best of my knowledge, absolutely no use whatsoever for a Seven but just in case anybody has a use for one ...

Mick, I haven't received any mail from you. Can you resend please? I'll message you my email address so you can send it outside of here if there is a problem.

EDIT: Mick, I think there's a problem with your mailbox. I can BM other people but if I try to send you a mail I just get a 404 Error.

Mick. I've replied to your email. It should be in working order but I've never fitted it. If you wanted to try it, you're welcome. If it doesn't work you can send it back. Pay me once you're happy with it. I can't say fairer than that. I won't take money off anyone for anything that doesn't work, and I wouldn't advertise anything if I had any reason to doubt it was what I said it was. I've tried to point out any faults and defects in my advert. I believe this is fresh from remanufacture by Brise themselves and had never been used since, so should be perfect.