Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Very nice 2013 Academy 7 for sale (now SuperSport spec) and PRG Mini Sporter trailer

Grubbster

A good friend of mine is selling his little-used Academy car. This has been really well maintained and actually not raced very much - part of the Academy season and then I don't think he's raced it since - but it was upgraded each year 'just in case'. It really is a very good example. The asking price for the car is £19,000 and the unused trailer £4,000 - but give Stu a call if you are interested, I'm sure there's a deal to be done!

Please don't post questions on here, if you want to email Stu then let me know and I'll get his email address.

I've copied the advert from the Facebook Marketplace.

My 2013 Academy car now upgraded to Supersport, (engine/ECU, LSD, refresh gearbox etc) with carbon dash and carbon indicator pods. Lite race battery and upgraded cutoff switch.

Stainless steel custom exhaust surround , polished exhaust. Polished screen surround, removable and aero screen option.

Clear lenses , sports style colour matched mirrors. Double D super lite roll cage (easier for passenger ) in powder coat white over Viper Blue car. Some venture shield on the car e.g. along the sides. 

Pair of Tillet seats will be fitted and included in sale.

Fitted with New style wheels in black and silver new tyres and total miles on the car only 4044.

Other items the buyer might want with the car but can sell separately although will hold off till I see what the buyer wants as full package of gear.

PRG mini sporter trailer late model with tyre rack I bought it last year but not used.

A spare set of new style wheel fitted with unused new tyres can be bought with the car as can the original Academy style cage. 

Also available vbox with 2 cameras installed in car but may be sold elsewhere and colour matched and show custom air brushed custom
Bonnet. Spare colour matched nose cone.

The car will be supplied with new MOT and in trim I believe eligible for Mag 7 race events so be used on the road / track days in safety with full cage.

Anyone who knows me or the car will know the car has always been kept in great mechanical and polished up condition.

To view and or MAKE an OFFER call me on 07850172550

• 2 months later...

BTTT

This lovely car is unexpectedly available again. I think the trailer has gone but the car is re-advertised. Give Stu a call on 07850172550 for more info

Full Supersport upgraded car with added value features, completed to give road or track use great combination of good looks and safety.
4200 miles , new MOT. 

Engine and ECU upgrade to super-sport
Gearbox refresh
Light weight flywheel
LSD 
Anti cavitation sump plate
Wide track and upgraded dampers
Quick steering rack
High effort pedal
Caterham AP big brake kit
Upgrade master cylinder
Brake bias
Lite battery
Upgraded cutoff / imobliser, to push button
Full exhaust polished with custom exhaust guard in stainless
Polished screen surround
Chrome grill
Chrome headlights
Carbon indicator pods
Caterham carbon dash
Push button start
New Caged Double D cage , easier for passenger , full road and track protection,
Tillet seats installed
Venture shield fitted to undamaged original nose cone and side panels 
All wings painted to match car 
Viper blue with white stripes 

Always garaged , Clean tidy , car which I have always kept looking it's best , spare colour matched nose cone if wanted as an extra.

Personal plate not included now on a 62 plate