Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham S3 Child seats..............again!

mike150

Hi guys,

I am a bit premature but I would like to get a narrow high back car seat for my 3 year old girl, she is a little too small at the moment but it would be good to have something for when she is big enough or if I HAVE to put her in the car sometime!

I have looked at the likes of the BubbleBum booster seat and while it would be very good for me it might not be good for her from a safety point of view.

The American Volvo high back child seat seems ideal but there is only one I can find on Ebay and he won't post it, I am in N.I.. It seems to get the best response from Caterham S3 owners saying it looks like it was made for a 7.

The seat needs to be narrower than 39cms and they all appear to be 41cms +. Will the Halfords essentials one fit? It states 44cms but that appears to be the shoulders..............

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Halfords-Essentials-High-Back-Booster-Seat-Group-2-3-15-36kg-4-12-Years-/321624328274?hash=item4ae24dc852:g:Q4IAAOSwu1VW3TOV

Can anyone offer me any advice or even anyone here have an old Volvo booster seat?

Thanks

Thanks Jonathan,

I noted a member who said the Mothercare Dimension fitted but I see it has been discontinued possibly due to safety critisisims.

Buy the way I has leather seats so theres a bit more room than with Tillets. I have a narrow Graco high back seat the same as this but its base is 41cms and might fit but it would damage the car and maybe itself! For SV owners it will fit..........................

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Fv7DgA-QL._SY300_.jpg

Might take a trip to Halfords with a tape rule or the car!

I took my 7 to Halfords to get my kids' booster seat (no back section as they are older and don't need one). They were happy for me to take a load out of the shop and try them out in the car before purchasing one. FWIW I settled on the Trunkie booster seat as it doubles as a rucksack and the storage space is useful.

Jon