Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Booking L7C trackdays

pikeyboy

• Leadership Team

For everyone who has been asking: I've just updated the main thread above - all dates are now confirmed (though not every event is yet open to book - not enough time in the day!) but at least you can plan your attendance accordingly, knowing that these are all contracted dates and that you absolutely must be there...

James

James is there any particular reason why all the days aren't open for booking. I'm  not trying to be argumentative I'm just interested since all the normal suspects lotus on track, bat, javelin, gold track et al  have had their days available to book for months. Surely it'd be a good idea to have the days open for booking for as long as possible rather than just a few weeks in advance and then wonder why no one signs up.

• Leadership Team

Yup - the reason is simply that there aren't enough hours in the day...

(Remember, please, that the Club is not a commercial organisation and Dave and I have to find time to do the planning and organisation work when we can).

James

• Leadership Team

No problem.  If it helps, I'm aiming to open up Oulton Park (Tuesday 23rd May) for bookings some time this week...

It's been a while since we (the Club) were at OP - it wil be terrific to be back there again.

James