Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K Series 40th Anniversary Supersport R 1987

The Other Twin

40th., Anniversary No. 30 -  1796cc; Six Speed Gearbox; AP clutch; Lightened Flywheel; New Varley Red Top Racing Battery; New Yokohama Parada  Tyres on 15" Prisoner Rims; Pro-Tech Adjustable Dampers; Cycle wings.

Anniversary RubyPearlescent/Silver paint; Black Leather S type adjustable seats; 4 Point Luke harness; Momo Detachable Suede Steering Wheel; Full Weather Equipment + Tonneau;Hood-Bag;Soft Bits Half-Hood; Wind Deflectors (Extended); Luggage Rack; Caged Road-Sport Roll-Cage.

This is a factory built car which has been owned by me since new.  It has never done a track day, or been used in competition.  The Engine started off as a 1.6 Supersport.  In spring 2003 the car was involved in an accident, which necessitated its being sent back to Caterham and thence to Arch where it received a new chassis.  When it came back to Caterham it received the Supersport R upgrade.  When it returned to me I fitted the roll-cage as an additional safety measure.

The car has one small blemish in the back panel behind the spare wheel, which I believe to have been done from inside the boot (too much luggage).  I have not felt it necessary to have this repaired as it is not,(on view).  It comes with documentation sufficient to authenticate a Full Service History and is MOT'd 'till 21.03.2017.

Enquiries to Dusty on 07980 040546.                                              Pictures in PH Ad 5457006

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/all-models/Caterham-7-40th-anniversary-supersport-r/5457006

£ 14500 o.n.o

• 2 weeks later...