Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Green and yellow 'Super Seven' wheel centre cap badges/decals

Shortshift

• Leadership Team

Has anyone got some spares of these they'd part with?  Just the decal or badge part, not the entire centre cap.

I bought some lovely ones from Ivan (there are several threads on here) but the style doesn't exactly match the original Caterham design, which has a bright outer ring before the next ring in, which is yellow and contains the word 'Caterham', and then the green centre with the yellow 'Super 7' emblem in the middle.  About 40mm diameter.

(Shame we can't post images here - it would have saved all those words...)

Anyway - anyone got some that are surplus to requirements?

James

• Leadership Team

Thanks Jonathan

I think the answer to your question is "incompetence" but with luck (and your help) this should show it:

/sites/default/files/images/users/4437/medium_Wheel%20cap%20.jpeg

So, not the entire centre cap but it's just the smart-looking badge or decal in the centre that I'm after.  That said, if the only way to get them is to have the centre cap complete then that's what I'll do! 

James

• Leadership Team

You're right, and the centre cap that I've included in the image isn't the right one for me.  The one's I'm after are from the anthracite wheels (available as 13" diameter and in 6" or 8" widths).  The important bit is that the badges/decals are 40mm diameter as I mentioned originally.

Fingers crossed.

James