Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2004 R300 SV

Rob Knox

The K series R300 has always been a favourite with car enthusiasts! The high revving nature of the tuned Rover K series engine, paired with roller barrel throttle bodies, gives the driver brilliant response and exhaust note - with 300bhp per tonne to boot! The SV chassis is the more spacious version of the traditional Seven.
Caterham R300 SV 2004 19,800 Miles 1.8k 6speed gearbox roller barrel throttle bodies. This car has just undergone a full restoration due to an accident last year. The car is a cat D.
It went up to Arch where they build the chassis for Caterhams and had a long chassis & a complete re-skin.TSK that paint for the factory then carried out a total re-paint in Porsche Rivera Blue (620 R colour)
The car was then rebuilt with new widetrack suspension, CSR front nose cone. Cambelt has just been replaced along with a new starter motor and new carpet set.
Engine spec

1.8k roller barrel throttle bodies

6 Speed with LSD

Interior specification
Drivers lowered floor
Full leather S type seats
Heated windscreen
Immobiliser
Momo quick release wheel
4 point harnesses

Heater

Exterior specification
Full screen & weather equipment
Black pack
FIA roll bar

Wheels
New 13' Superlight alloys.
Suspension / brakes
Wide track front wishbones
De-dion rear
Uprated 4 pot calipers.

New ventilated discs.

£17, 000

Plate is available under separate negotiation.  R300 SVR

Any questions 07790022882
Whitstable Kent

Car can be delivered to Dover Port.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/caterham/all-models/caterham-r300-sv/5183124?v=b#&gid=1&pid=1rt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen it - its mint - and like buying new, great spec too on roller-barrels.  I don't quite 'need' an SV myself yet, but if I did I would be giving Rob's car some serious consideration.

Good luck with the sale, and I hope it goes to a good home and appreciative owner - ideal for export too I guess seeing as 7s appear to have a truely gobal market these days and the SV is in fairly high demand overseas.

• 4 months later...