Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Set of 13" wheels: 6" or 7" inch width - could be mix. 100 pcd.

colincagain

Please let me know if you have a set of 13 inch rims (6 or 7 inch width) with a 100 mm PCD (4 stud Vauxhall hub) and 15mm offset (or very close) and a 57.1 mm min centre hole

Need to be in good shape but a few scratches and colour do not matter as long as they work properly.

Thanks

Colin

I have a set of 5 off 13 x 6 inch Minilites in reasonably good condition fitted with 205 60 13 Yoko 048R tyres with lots of tread left on them.  They've been in storage for a couple years so I'd need to pull them out to get some pictures and measure offsets, hole size, tread depths etc.  They came off a standard 1995 Vx de Dion series 3 so will fit any similar 7, narrow or wide track.

I'd rather not split the rims and tyres so let me know if you're interested before I pull them out.

Paul

Thanks for the reply Paul. 

They do need to be 4 stud 100 mm pcd as these are to use on my RGB race car. not my Caterham.  My RGB car as vauxhall hubs.  So I was not expecting a massive response as most of us, I assume, have ford 108 mm hubs on our caterhams . .but thought it was worth asking.  

Thanks

Colin