Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FIA Trackday roll bar for imperial S3

thompster

Hi Les,

'X' style would be my preference but if no one comes along with one of those then I'd be interested.  I'm going the other way - cage to roll bar.  Let me know what timescales you're looking at and what you want for it (pm if you prefer).  The only issue I can see is location as I'm inside the M25, the lakes are a bit of a trek..!

Cheer

James.

Tell me about it lol; I've just courier'd this full cage up from Faversham! The cage needs to be fitted before the start of next season's sprinting, but I can take the track day bar off anytime, so no worries. I hadn't really thought about a price, it was more the garage space I was concerned with, would you like the petty strut aswell?

Hi Les,

I hadn't thought about the strut but I presume I won't need it?  If you could let me know the dimensions it will be packed up (LxHxD) I'll work out what a courier will cost.  Also whether it will need recoating, the exact version if you know and of course what you want for it.

Thanks,

James

You only need the petty strut if you intend to go sprinting/hill climbing, it adds extra strength in case of accident, but you lose passenger space, so no good for the road. We gave the bar a coat of Por15 5 years ago when I rebuilt the car, and a polish will have it all shiny again, it's in quite good nick, I'll send a couple of pics so you can see what it's like exactly. Does £75 sound fair enough?

Hi Les, no need for pics, happy with your description. Once it's off just let me know and I'll sort out payment via bacs or PayPal gift, whichever suits.

What with you being in the lakes and me being down south I'll need to arrange a courier. Hopefully a courier collection is OK with you, we can sort details once you're ready for it to go.

Cheers, James.