Click here if you are having website access problems ×

350cc Royal Enfield Bullet 2000 (W) Reg Immaculate!

Brucey

Following on from my jet wash ad!

I bought this bike around 6 months ago to convert into a diesel engine motorbike. The previous owner had passed away but it was clearly his pride and joy. He did 240 miles on it in the 10 years he owned it. It has done around 1,800 miles in total!

The bike has had various parts canged to make it as near to the original UK spec bike as possible (rear number plate and lamp assy, front number plate added, Amal carb, chrome handlebar choke lever etc etc).

I have since bought a much rougher bike that I don't mind taking a hacksaw to!

My son has been riding it for the last 6 months and he has given it a really good shake down, changing bits where necessary to make it nicer to ride (wider handlebars, bigger levers etc). His insurance has now run out and I really can't justify the 4 motorbikes and 2 cars I currently own!

I have ridden it and it is truley the spirit of the 50's. Don't expect to get anywhere fast but do expect to get a lot of waves and attention as you cruise along the A and B roads.

I'm looking for offers around £1,550.

It will be going on e bay soon. Contact me if you or anyone you know may be interested.

Bruce.

Roger,

It currently has a dual seat fitted because my Son used to take his girlfriend on the back. However, it comes with a single seat as well.

I have a single seat fitted to my fairly ropey trials Bullet and although it looks nice. I have to say the dual seat is slightly more comfortable. However, this may just be because his lower mileage shocks work better!

If you blatmail me your e mail address, I'll send some photos....or get my Son to do it!

Bruce

Edited by - Brucey on 4 Jul 2014 14:45:08