Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pesky MGs

eagle

I was only on the road for 15-20 mins this morning for the MOT (in progress) and I saw 3 MG Bs at various points. Gave a little wave to each of them and got royally ignored by all of them. *mad*

I guess MGs are further up the car food chain than Caterhams (in their eyes)... *nono* *confused*

Out in Jonny-The-Boy's Triumph GT6 and had a very mixed response (when waving) from the various MGs that were about for one of their "club Do's"

Could it be that MG and Triumph are a bit like Caterham and Westfield (stands well back) *rolleyes*

Saw two frogeyed Sprites (enthusiastic waves), one very old open MGB - knock-off wire wheels, chrome bumpers - a real classic - waves from both driver and passenger, similarly two old 1930s open Austins (one old gentleman driver politely raised his hat!) and finally an Atom - lots of waves.

*arrowup* nah, it just sounds like some MG drivers don't wave at others. Either those ones are too scared to look elsewhere / take a hand off the wheel, or they have an attitude...

Arrgh, can't type on touchscreens...!

Edited by - eagle on 22 Jun 2014 16:56:33