Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SPA centre mirror mount (long)

Dave Rothwell

Now in the process of swopping my original perspex aero for a RIF one.

I have a SPA carbon centre mirror but the original mounting pillar is too short to let the mirror clear the gap in the screen - The pillar is quite short measuring approx 2 inches from the base to the top of the screw thread (with the mirror removed).

A pillar three inches (ideal) or more would be great, It looks like the one I have is probably the least common, most are longer.

many thanks,

daveR.

Hi Dave,

I started out with one too long and went for the shorter one. I have the longer one in the garage that I planned to put on eBay but you can have it if you want. It's about 100mm (about 120mm if you include the nut at the top). Is this the one you need?

The replacement one cost me about £31 inc VAT from SPA. How about £15 delivered?

Cheers,

Martin

Hi Martin

That would be really great, in fact brilliant !!!

If you have a paypal account I could pay you via paypal which would have my details or I can send an old fashioned cheque thing, plz send me a blatmail,

Also have you a close up of your aero you could e-mail by any chance - your screen looks to sit lower tihan mine on your sig picture - no worries if you havent one,

Many thanks

DaveR

Edited by - Dave Rothwell on 24 Jan 2014 16:39:20