Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Second hand Minno Max trailer for sale

SteveG

Brian James Minno Max in good condition with wooden centre boards, stowable ramps and under floor storage. Lockable storage box (I can also throw in a new 20l metal jerry can if required), hitch lock, very good set of tyres including new spare and comes with a full set of tie down straps. Lights, electrics, brakes all fully functioning. Slightly scuffed floor, a little rust on the jockey wheel post, but nothing that affects its use:- see photos.

It’s been stored in a garage since I’ve had it (and a barn before that) – it fits in a single garage and is very easy to tow. I find I no longer use it much since I’ve upgraded to a 7 with roof and heater – luxury! I don’t know what year it is, does anyone know how to find out? Haslemere, Surrey. £1100.

Photos here: Minno Max Trailer pics

Regards

Steve

In answer to a couple of enquiries the width of the bed is 1705mm lip to lip. I have heard that SV's don't fit minno max trailers but feel free to confirm that. My car is a standard body R400 (wide track suspension) that fits with an inch or so to spare each side.

Steve