Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Orange 7 on roundabout near Cranbrook

Piers Rendell

There were three of us (2 x Green/yellow and 1 x Blue/white) in convoy coming back from the London to Brighton event and we were heading to Cranbrook and the Sissinghurst road and onto Faversham and Canterbury. On a roundabout near Cranbrook, an Orange 7 waved to us. That was all we could see, as you were the wrong side of the large roundabout and we were not hanging about.

Piers

R300KWK

Hi, it was me I think ( certainly waved to a convoy of seven's at some point that day), I was just setting off to Sheffield Park Garden to see the autumn colour - good excuse for a drive!

Tom

Hi Tom *wavey* we chatted on your driveway when you pulled over i was in the Orange ex Caterham Press Car....good to see you've signed up and getting stuck in with blats etc *thumbup*

Will send you an email tonight with some info. *smokin*

See you on the Road soon *thumbup*

Hi Tom

Paul was leading, Gary7 was the sandwich and I was playing catch up at the back.

A spirited East Kent Blat back from the London to Brighton to Canterbury/Ashford area. We were missing some of the normal partisipants.

We look forward to seeing you on a blat soon. However, winter draws on and some of us will be waiting be better weather. However, on a nice sunny winters day, there is nothing quite like a blat in a 7 to wake you up.

Piers

R300KWK

Thanks for all the hello's, it adds another dimension to owning the car having the club.

I'll definately be coming to area meetings, sadly can't make the one at the Ringlestone this week.

Tom