Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Canon 5D MKII camera body

AMMO

Very little use as it is my backup body. Only 4374 shutter actuations. Original box with instructions etc. Camera is in excellent as new condition. £1,095.00 + delivery

Edited to say that this is a full frame 21MP 36x24mm sensor camera. Also shoots HD 1080 video. Not a grey import. Full information and specs. here Can send photos of camera if required. Any questions please ask.

Edited by - Ammo on 16 May 2013 10:36:39

Thanks Myles *thumbup*

The 5D2 is a fantastic camera, probably the best I've ever owned (and I've owned a few over the years). I had an original 12 MP 5D that was very good but the 5D2 is much better in my opinion. The 5D2 is the first digital camera that made me think that film is a thing of the past. The camera is so good that if photographs don't come out properly it's probably you, not the camera. The images that come out of it are comparable to a 6x6 Hasselblad or Rollei film camera from years gone by. I've had 30" x 45" exhibition quality prints made from 400 ISO files that are pretty amazing.

The original 5D is a great camera. The 5DMKII just has that little bit extra. The difference between the MKII and the MKII is not that great to justify spending £2,300.00 on a body alone. The MKII was also £2,300.00 when it came out. It was a real game changer as Hollywood adopted it big time for video. I met the DP from the TV series 24 who was bolting six or seven 5D2 bodies in cars where normal cameras wouldn't fit. They also made a whole episode of House using a 5D MKII. An amazing camera.

Here is a photo of the actual camera I am selling.

Edited by - AMMO on 23 May 2013 10:15:03

• 1 month later...

Camera body still for sale so BTT *arrowup*

The camera is sitting at home in the UK whilst I am in San Francisco for another week. I will be home for three days between the 9th an 11th of July. The camera body could be collected from Woodbridge or I could send it Special Delivery when I am home.

Silly to have it sitting around doing nothing when someone could be putting it to good use.

Anyone interested?

• 2 months later...