Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Alloy wheels 8 x 13 , 6 x 13 Wheel full set

CliffC

I might have what you are looking for, but unfortunately I'm down in Kent.

(one complete set of Caterham Anthracite 8x13 front, 8x13rear, good current Caterham Avon RRs - one front that might need changing for a road MOT, as a chunk of tread came off at the edge during a previous track day, 5mm on all of them though.) new prices are 252ea front 312ea rear with tyre - new making a whopping £1100 to buy as a new wheel/tyre package new (or £1200+ if bought as 8 separate items), They are not new though, but fairly tidy and with the possibility of one tyre needed for road use - will sell for £575/lot to anyone that can collect (or £595 if anyone wants me to collect a set of centre caps & badges for them next time I'm at the Dartford factory).

• Area Representative

Hi,

If Cliff wants these then I may be able to collect on my way back from Ipswich sometime during the week of the 10th of June.

All the best

Richard

Indeed Cliff is interested, and sorting out the logistics of a collection. Prices are mentioned above, and if collected them I will throw in the hub centres (fitted with the 'modern' style '7' badge in silver, as I can pick up another set when I collect my car from a Dartford factory service next week) for £575 the lot - which is still less than the cost of just a set of bare wheels without tyres from Caterham, and you certainly have 3 out of 4 very good Avon RR tyres on there too. Alternatively I can deliver them to most parts of Kent for the original £595 asking price.