Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S3 1.6 k series, few bits for sale, half hood

Leedsy

Following fantastic DVA upgrade, some items for sale

Piper 633 cams, as commented at upgrade these are like brand new, 7k miles. £200

Standard cams and cam pullies, 11k miles. £30

Plastic inlet manifold and throttle body (modified butterfly). £30 SOLD

EU3 ecu (56 plate) mapped by Z&F tuning (happy for this to be tried first). £80 Some one interested, TBC

S3 SBFS half hood, with rear window strip and red reflector, holdal. Only used a few times (standard roll bar) as now fitted FIA bar. £120 sold

Standard Roll bar, black good condition £30 (prob best not to post!!) sold

Plus p&p, collection or meet at following areas, Basingstoke, Basildon in Essex, Birmingham, happy to also try and meet up

Happy to discuss price if anyone has 2009 and or 2010 caterham race DVDs in px

Thanks

Peter

Edited by - leedsy on 13 May 2013 13:55:57

Edited by - leedsy on 13 May 2013 14:03:52

Edited by - leedsy on 13 May 2013 14:05:54

Edited by - Leedsy on 14 May 2013 19:13:28

Hello, First dibs on the ECU please subject to a couple of questions.

Is the map designed for an otherwise standard 1.6K or is it designed to go with a modified engine with different cams, etc?

Assume that it would be easy to swap between the Z&F and my standard ECU? Is it plug and play? (I’d like to give this a go for road and track use but but would need to run the standard one when competing in sprints as the rules require a standard installation).

Thanks

James

The map was done after i had the 633 cams fitted, apart from that a standard engine.

I beleive from another blat chatter that a straight swap is possible, however happy for it to be tried before purchase to make sure

Peter

Quoting Alan Bowler: 
Do you need the matched 5AS immobiliser unit to allow the Z&F mapped ECU to work, or do Z&F tweak this as well, so it will work with any 5AS?

AB

[interested, but not just yet as Z&F maps are "on trial" for class 2/3 club sprinting this season]

Can't be certain about this one but it didn't need to be matched when another blatchatter bought my Z&F tweaked ecu.

This car was quick before Pete had the latest DVA work done. Cams & the ECU will make a good cheap first step upgrade for someone.

Edited by - Jerry on 18 Apr 2013 20:17:38

Edited by - Jerry on 18 Apr 2013 20:19:29

• 4 weeks later...