Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham F1 gift pack...for NTL

GPBox

HI all, I was lucky enough to be hosted at Silverstone by Caterham yesterday....as part of event I received a Caterham branded 'goodie bag'....

essentialy,, Caterham branded presentation box (A4 size'ish) inside a Green leather luggage tag and a green leather travel wallet (fits yuor passport, cards/docs etc)...both in geen leather, with caterham branding....

also a tie top light 'rucksac' again Caterham branded, finally a Caterham lanyard...

No idea what these are worth, but happy to donate all funds to NTL donation.....anyone advise on best way of having a kind of auction but just for BC and proceeds to NTL ?.....

I'm travelling at moment so cannot post pics until later in week.......

Graham

Hi Graham ,

may I suggest you re post with 'NTL AUCTION' in the header. Iterate what you have said here but add an end day and time, give it say 3 days? People could just add their bid as a post then - highest last bidder before the end time and day wins.

It may be pertinent to place it in the NTL for sale forum. But I don't suppose it matters. Failing that I guess the most read forum for maximum exposure. May also be worth running it past a moderator first, just to be sure you are compliant with forum etiquette!

Just a suggestion, hope this helps?

Michael

Edited by - KAR 120C on 9 Jul 2012 17:22:23

Edited by - KAR 120C on 9 Jul 2012 17:25:01