Click here if you are having website access problems ×

£250 - Nissan Primera 2.0 SRi 1995 - Available again

RichardO

My last tow car, finally being retired from backup duty. I've bought a new car, so need the space.

Rather old, starship mileage, but all still in working order. Anybody need a cheap runabout?

2.0 litre petrol; SRi model gets you multilink suspension, 14" alloys, electric front windows and bucket (ish) seats. It's still the best handling car of this size that I've driven.

Towbar, single electrics on its own fuse.

Aftermarket CD radio. You can have the original cassette radio as well if you like.

Bit of rust above driver's side front wheelarch, a few bubbles in other places, but pretty good for the year.

Hatchback version in electric blue - looks like the one on the left here

Recently serviced. Tax and MOT to end of Jan 2013.

4 P6000 tyres with 6mm of tread, and a good (non pirelli) spare.

Will throw in the stack of spares I've acquired over the years (various lights, a couple more P6000s (not on rims), mid and front sections of exhaust including cat, alternator, starter motor, spark plugs, trailer number plate), along with a Haynes manual and the official Nissan service manual and parts CD.

Remaining tax plus scrap value comes to over £250. Offer me that and it's yours. I really don't want to scrap the car as it's served me well for 14 years and is still in good working order - it's just not up to towing my race trailer any more ☹️

R

Edited by - RichardO on 6 Apr 2012 08:25:48

Edited by - RichardO on 6 Apr 2012 08:38:03

• Area Representative

Richard,

Definitely interested, first dibs please. I'm just about to head out, so will BM you later.

Thanks

z7