Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clear out

zak

Spa convex Carbon Fibre centre mirror with brand new mounting pillar (approx 1" - has triangular base). Please note that I am a perfectionist so I am perhaps over critical!

Like this one (but the mount is as I say 1" long) here

Bought on blatchat but never got round to fitting it to the car (since sold!).

Mirror itself is NOT in immaculate condition. Some very tiny black spots on the glass. Also the mounting nut has some minor evidence of being tightened so the black coating is imperfect on the points of the nut (if you know what I mean!). Carbon boy itself will appear perfect on the car BUT there is a tiny 3mm scratch on the underside (the face that opposes the scuttle).

Price: £100

plus £5 P&P unless collected from Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire.

Rover 48mm Throttle Body from 1998 VVC (Plastic bodied) changed believing it was sticking (mistakenly) for a 52mm TB when the issue was the IACV. doH!

Price £20

plus £5 P&P - again save the P&P if collected.

Finally, a brand new spare that I bought for the garage shelf - a replacement headlight glass for the smaller headlights i.e. 5 3/4". It is for the H4 bulb pattern. Never fitted. Like this: here

Price £15

plus £5 P&P - again save the P&P if collected.

Indoor fitted Caterham Cars cover like this:here

Price £35

plus £5 P&P or collection save P&P.

That's it for now (thinkI may have some more clobber like a softbits draft reducer)

Cash on collection or cheques please.

• Area Representative

Hi *wavey*

If you do have some more clobber like a softbits draught reducer for a S3 with leather seats then I might well be interested in that!

All the best

Richard

So, as I am nice person *smile* I have been out into the cold dark garage for you people!

Found both the SoftBits Draft Reducer and its for a series 3 seat as here

£50 plus errr dunno bulky to ship - postage to be confirmed Softbits quote a tenner so between 5 and 10. Please confirm interest. Order of dibs will be followed so first refusal to skeetsy then finmac.

Also found the CC fitted car cover and that has first dibs to Dave Morris.

Skeetsy and Dave. Excellent - thanks. Will sort out on Monday when the post office is open. Will mail you the postal address for chqs. Ta.

Other bits still available (carbon mirror, TB and spare headlight unit).