Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Widetrack MO suspension

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of very good condition standard widetrack M0 dampers and springs with adjustable platoforms for a 2000 car with the fitting that goes under the de dion tube.

TIA

Nick

Edited to add the bit about adjustable platforms after seeing Peter's post...

Edited by - Nick Chan on 29 Oct 2011 13:21:08

Hi Nick

I have a set of MO dampers off my '96 Roadsport. I believe they were the originals supplied with the car which had about 25,000 miles up when I removed them earlier this year (I upgraded to later Bilsteins, with adjustable platforms and uprated springs).

I'm not sure if the springs on the MOs are standard - the rears are red and the fronts black (with a splash of green at the ends) - although CC had previously suggested to me that they were.

I wouldn't say the condition meets your description of 'very good', however, since the springs, particularly the rears, have flaked powder-coating, and there is some corrosion around the bottom eyes of the dampers.

I can send you some photos if you might be interested.

Edited to add that I do have the wide-track extended eyes for the fronts, as these came with my 'new' dampers but were not required.

Cheers

Peter Burt

Edited by - pburt on 29 Oct 2011 11:23:19

• Area Representative

Thanks PP.

Simon - I'm interested but suspect you'd want more than the Bilsteins budget I have available 😶‍🌫️ I think it's over to PP for your set!

Anyone got any Bilsteins sitting a shelf after an upgrade?

Nick

Nick,

If someone out there has some adjustable platforms, they would be easy to fit to my MO's.

Alternatively, if you're not set on MO's, you could have the later-model rears complete with adjusters that I mentioned in my recent email. Then you'd only need to source a pair of fronts (if that's likely to be easier *rolleyes*)

To give a bit more info on the rears I have available, they are in fact M2's. The full info is as follows:

Dampers - Bilstein 2170M2 (CC Part No. 75527), with adjustable platforms.

Springs - Eibach (CC Part No. 71198 - Std Progressive)

The CC Part No. for the combo is 75531ASL

I will be listing these on 'For Sale' at the weekend. As I mentioned in my email I am looking for £100 +Postage. They are in excellent condition. Photos available.

Cheers

Peter