Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Seven wanted

Peter G

I'm looking for a 7, with high expectations, and (probably) too small a budget, but here goes

Ideally I'm looking for a 1.4 or 1.6 K series, not an ex racer, standard spec would do fine, cycle wings, colour not too important, preferably with full weather gear etc, for about £11K. Am I dreaming??

I'm off to Brands at the weekend, so if you have something of interest, then let me know.

email at

petergriffithsno1@hotmail.com

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,

I shall be building a new se7en very shortly and hence will be selling my totally original 1997 1.6 K in yellow that is in really beautiful condition throughout. I want what I paid for it £12,500 and I thought it was and know it is worth more due to the condition. I looked at many and when I found this one I was unsure as it was too good but after having it checked out and owning it for 14 months it is completely genuin. I know its a bit more than you have but it is a 1.6.

Other problem is it has proper wings!!!!! Much beter than cycle wings!!!! Join the clamshell club.

Milage is just over 9000 miles. Leather seats, full weather gear......

If your interested I will give you further info

Hi Richard

Well it's certainly interesting, as you said a little more than my budget but a 1.6, are you really in France?? That makes viewing a bit of a trek, fun, but a trek! I would be interested in gettiung some more info, plus some photos etc if they are available. I'll send you a separate email shortly

Peter