Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Few live axle bits...

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Hi,

I have just finished a rebuild of a live axle car and have a few bits to sell. The car before the accident was in excellent condition and had only done 3k miles since its last rebuild!

Offside front assembly to include upright, trunnion, stub axle, steering arm £50

Offside bottom wishbone for trunnion fitting £30

Offside top wishbone inc top ball joint (this is identical to a narrowtrack DD one with the ball cup for the front ARB) £25

Plus a set of blackpacked interior panels (the long interior sidespanels, arched panels to wheel arch, back panel, centre tunnel). Also the standard ali panel that fits inside the boot and the the turrets tops. Ideal to tidy up a old live axle race or road car. £75 for the lot.

Finally a bonnet in titanium grey. It was fitted to the R1 car and has a pair of standard louvres at the rear with a longer centre set in the middle of the bonnet which is reversed (ie faces forward) to encourage airflow. The bonnet had a dent on the side but has very skillfully been knocked out now and is more than presentable £30

All prices exclude postage - although thinking about it, the interior panels and bonnet are too delicate to be trusted to a courier, so collection or GONADS only I reckon for these parts if anyone is interested.

Nick

• Area Representative

Nick,

Can I have first dibs on the bonnet, from the description I guess it has a single row of louvres in the middle as opposed to the usual two *confused* or am i reading the ad wrong?

Regards Paul.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

Still available *biggrin*

Just in case its confusing, these parts are all undamaged. The bent bits went in the scrap skip. I upgraded the car from standard track to widetrack as part of its rebuild hence the availability of the OSF parts