Click here if you are having website access problems ×

L7 FST

paul abrahams

Steve, *wavey* I saw you this morning trying to sneak in a crafty blat without anyone else knowing. You know someone will always spot you. Don't worry about James you're already way faster than him 😬

I passed you in my tintop when I was on my way back from Appledore (can't remember where) having picked up a chain saw and a hedge trimmer from a pal, guess what I've been doing while you've been out playing *rolleyes*

Well and truly fubar'ed now

Catch up soon for a blat *thumbup* *wavey*

Hi Paul *wavey* Yes I thought I'd sneak in a crafty blat on my own 😬 - I didn't post up for company as I assumed you polishers would be scared off by the puddle or two on the roads... *tongue*.

In fact only the previous evening I'd got back from doing my first trackday of the year at Cadwell Park - glorious day 🥰 🥰.

But nothing beats East Kent roads on a Sunday morning *cool*; hope to see you soon *wavey*

Stephen

Just L7FST in the garage I think but I can't be sure *rolleyes* That's a great looking car!

Hi Paul - all good thanks, good to hear from you. No 7 still but have got the 964RS which is a good substitute *thumbup*

Yes must catch up some time, that's if you'll let me with my uprated beetle join in the fun of course!

Hi StEVEN,

Thought that was your number plate K8ERM but it was probably too early for you to be there !! Ran past your road at the weekend whilst out and about, am doing the London Marathon next month *eek*. Hope all well. Jon

LM eh ... do say hello on the way through .... I will be in the middle of the road just past the traffic lights where the red and blue sides first meet (3-mile point in Woolwich). Are you a red or blue starter ?

Have marshalled at this spot every year since the 2nd LM - apart from 2009 when there was confusion over LM/WightBlat dates, and WB got booked first !

You'll find another L7C member working at the finish - Ross MacLagan

Nice one SM25T, will have a look out for you. Am running for Asthma UK so will have a lovely green vest on! Hope you're still there when I come trundling through!! Not sure yet whether i'm in the blue or red channel, guess i find out that sort of info fairly soon though. All new to me *smile*

Hi Jon good to read you're doing the LM *thumbup* are you running for a charity?...you should've knocked on the door, we usually have cream cakes, buns and Apricot pastries up for grabs usually *tongue*

You'll know next time 😬

*wavey*