Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Black Caterham 8 spokes SOLD SOLD

Tangerine Dream

For sale a set of 13" Caterham satin black 8 spoke wheels with the wider rears: 6" front and 8" rear IIRC. No centre caps (they were never available in black) or dust caps. Excellent condition with virtually no marks at all on them - look almost new.

Front tyres (185/60) are R888s, GG. Outer tread 3mm and inner 2mm for the left tyre and 3mm all over for the right.

Rear tyres (205/60) are R888s, GG. Barely 2mm tread. Pretty well on the wear markers in places.

Also a brand new unfitted set of rear tyres - again 205/60 R888 in GG compound!

Also there are 5 A048s in 185/60 R13 size. Some are road legal and some are borderline. All are great for the track of course!

The price is £650 for the entire lot - 4 wheels and 11 tyres. If you don't want the A048s then they will be free after the main wheels have sold. This is a realistic price and is the money I want, rather than a starter for negotiation.

The wheels are 75 miles from me (at my father's place) and I do not have any photos but I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Location is about 10 minutes from junctions 12/13 of the M5.

It would be difficult for me to meet you there so it is a case of pay me electronically then collect from my father's place. He is OK with this.

Edited by - Tangerine Dream on 20 Feb 2011 19:35:41