Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Citizen Skyhawk Titanium Eco-drive pilots watch

Caterham Kid

I have a Citizen Skyhawk Titanium Flight Chronograph for sale

The spec is:

4 year power reserve and charges in sunlight or indoors. Time functions include; time and calendar in 22 time zones (30 cities), 3 world alarms, 1/100 second chronograph which measures up to 24 hours, 99 minute countdown timer, analogue and digital times and rotating slide rule bezel. Solid Titanium, screw-back case, a push-button safety clasp, low charge indicator window, power save function and 100 metre water-resistant.

It is in excellent condition, hardly worn and complete with original manual and in original box. I don't use it anymore!

I m looking for £100 but I don't know what it is worth. I paid £350 a few years ago but it has spent most of its time in its box.

*** Viper Blue Roadsport 1.8 K series 140bhp C7 PBD ***

Caterham Kid AKA Pete

Hi Pete,

Brilliant, thank you!

Yes, you're right we are in East Sussex, just outside Herstmonceux on the A271. Our post code is BN27 1PX and a map can be found on our website: www.cooperscroft.co.uk . Sunday looking good on the weather report at the moment, let me know when you fancy coming down and we can fix you a bacon sandwich and coffee.

Wait to hear when you think it'll suit you to blat down, no hurry. All the best, Peter