Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bits for sale

martinwhitcher

Due to my friend now being 7less please find a selection of 7 goodies now for sale, if you are interested please let me know and i will forward contact details.

2 x De-Dion driveshats, one has new boots and cans fitted, the second comes with 2 x Genuine Ford boot kits that require fitting(easy but dirty job) - £130 prefer pickup due to weight

-----Heated Windscreen, Black pack with interior mirror, no chips although off a 98 car, hasn’t been on the car much as normally run with aero. - £180.00 Prefer pickup due to weight - Still for sale

Ton cover with cut outs for S Type seats and adjusted to fit the s/l cage, Live Axle £small donation to Nuke the luke and enough to cover p+p

4:2:1 VHPD Collector(no cat), with new tabs welded on. - £100.00 plus p+p

Edited by - martinwhitcher on 27 Apr 2010 20:01:35

Edited by - martinwhitcher on 27 Apr 2010 20:21:53

Edited by - martinwhitcher on 27 Apr 2010 20:45:27

Edited by - martinwhitcher on 28 Apr 2010 07:56:15

Edited by - martinwhitcher on 29 Apr 2010 13:19:39

Edited by - martinwhitcher on 30 Apr 2010 06:39:57

• Leadership Team
Hi, can I ask about the tonneau. I'll take it if it will fit an S3 de dion - I've looked on the caterham website and it only lists a tonneau for an S3 - it doesn't distinguish between live axle and de dion *confused*

hi is it possible to post these please.

2 x De-Dion driveshats, one has new boots and cans fitted, the second comes with 2 x Genuine Ford boot kits that require fitting(easy but dirty job) - £130 prefer pickup due to weight.

all the best paul

chambomg@aol.com