Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trackday small trailer suitable for CSR

DMorris

Dean

I know of a Club member who is about to sell a Brian James Clubman Trailer Model CM7-T-020. It is about two yaers old but not used much as he blew his engine at Goodwood last April - hence the sale! I know it fits a HPC car as that is wht hw has (or had)!

If you are interested, let me know - but I am away until Monday.

The brief spec of the trailer is as follows:Trailer plus tyre rack, tool box, winch, hitch lock, spare wheel, wheel chocks, ties down straps.

Regards

Mike

For ease of storage and single handed movement (i.e. pushing about) you can't beat a small single axle trailer.

If you get a set of Saab 9000 space savers (I got a set for c.£40) you can get an SV on a small bed Minno type trailer. Single axle versions of these are available used for c.£800 for a good one.

Sure, you have to swap wheels but that only takes 10 minutes and the benefits of being able to hide a small trailer away in a secure spot are well worth it IMO.

Plus you can push a single axle trailer over grass without it churning the grass up like a twin axle will.

Maybe this isn't for you . . . just thought I'd mention it *wink*

By the way, BJ do custom trailers . . . well they used to any way. They may have the stock bits required to make you a trailer that just fits a CSR *idea*

Edited by - Epimetheus on 9 Mar 2010 13:43:55

you have read my mind - I am going to go down the BJ clubman single axle 6ft 1 wide route which will save the hassle of wheel swapping and it should also be a light easily movable trailer... cheers

Dean

Dean

Kevin Evans has a 2 1/2 year old BJ A max for sale. Is mint and fully loaded. It will fit the CSR as the SV it was bought for had plenty of room.

Email me if you want or Kev

kev@7tips.co.uk

Competition Sec

Management Team Member

If in doubt.......Flat out!

Dean,

I have a Minno Max trailer for sale (see under Sales) and the bed width is 1.675m which is slighlty wider than a standard Minno trailer. Is the width of 1.685m of a CSR to the edge of the rear wings of the rear track width?

Tony

L7 EVL *evil* Gone to new home, but not forgotten!

Simon, sent an email to kev@7tips.co.uk on 9th, no reply as yet?

Tony,

I have measured the rear track and the tyre footprint and it is about 1.7 metres wide, although the tyre buldge probably makes it about 1.72, so I guess it probably wont fit?

Dean