Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fireblade / Blackbird

Blue-Lines

After an enjoyable foray in the world of sprinting with the club I have decided that I would like something a little more track orientated than my Classic. I am therefore on the look out for a Fireblade, or Blackbird/Busa, subject to price and spec. If you’re thinking of selling your bike powered seven, or know someone who is, please drop me an email.

*smile*

Edited by - Blue-Lines on 23 Jan 2010 22:04:03

I've got a Blackbird but sorry it's not for sale unless you want to cover my palms with huge amounts of silver 😬. Seriously i love mine and good luck with the hunting. There's not many around. You might want to enquire in the chitchat page as many people don't open this page.

If you would like any advice ref the blackbird then drop me a line. Also if you want to come over and see it give me a shout as i see you're only in Notts somewhere and i live in Loughborough. Once this miserable weaqther is over you're welcome to come for a ride. Tel 07766912648.

Cheers Neil

• Area Representative

Rob,

Possibly a budget constraint? I'd (very) happily have a Busa but the cost vrs the other two options is quite significant or certainly used to be.

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...

Hi guys, yes Im really after a Fireblade. This is for two main reasons, cost and because it would be eligable for class 4. But if someone was flogginga a busa I would of course be interested *smile*

Neil, I would love to come and have a look at your Blackbird when things warm up, thanks for the offer. I have never actually been in a bike engined Caterham. I dont live too far from you at all, between Bingham and Cotgrave.

Yeah no worries, just drop me a blatmail or give me a ring on the above number and we can sort. As soon as salt stops i'll be out in the old girl. Just been fiddling this morning with it. Hasn't been started for a few weeks and fired instantly. The precision of bike engines eh!! 😬

Good luck with search.

Neil

Bump. Love my Westie Blackbird 😬

From what I've heard, the alternatives need working pretty-hard in comparison to a 'Bird. I'm happy with the way mine will work round town at around 3K quite happily, pick up its skirts at 6K and go (fairly) bonkers up to the red-line at 11.5k

I'd like yet more oomph - but not at the expense of this flexibility.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• 2 weeks later...