Click here if you are having website access problems ×

the back of a couple and the front of a few more

Trotsky

Agreed, great weather, came down with the NE7ERS, and we even had time afterwards for a tour around the Theakston Brewery in Masham, marvellous 😬

Probably did spot you but there were so many Seven related cars and I actually forgot which one was mine! *thumbup*

Hi tekk,I was in the group on both blats,N7 HPC on clams, was lucky enough to be one of the front 3 on both blats so missed getting stuck behind the vans en route to helmesley(largely thanks to Brian and the bloke in the silver sv knowing that rd so well).on second blat i dived off nr ripon after Diversion nr masham.hey what happened to the chap in the Elise on the masham run? did he reappear, bet he was well peed off, he was also stuck at the back of the van delayed drive to helmesley *rolleyes*

Trotsky N7 HPC

Ahh yes, and those bloody vans! The one in front was fine, he indicated straight away and slowed down for us, the one behind him was being a right arse *mad*

Kept drifting over when I pulled out to overtake and then putting his foot down *nono* Funnily enough didn't hit anymore traffic after those two!

No idea about the Elise, think his name was Rob, Brian said he was coming to Masham but may have changed his mind.