Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Serious question

Slider7

It's just a sign on the door to keep out nosy people *tongue*

If we put up a sign that said "Free hob-nobs and curly wurlies for everyone" we'd be innundated with grown-ups and so called sensible people from the big house upstairs who might discover that HAVING A LAUGH is actually a bit too much for them, then keel over & die, and we'd all get told of by the headmaster AND the janitor for making another big mess, and then get detention (or worse) *rolleyes*

So there! *wink*

PS: It's a BC right of passage to "accidentally" discover the sheds ALL BY YOURSELF 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

😬

Nevertheless, I can think of some other names ... that would do this place more 'justice' ... IMHO *wink*

For example : the dungeon - the twilight zone - the sheds - RFES (Refuge For Endangered Species) ... ... ... feel free to add some more ...

Oh yes, I also think it should 'members only' ... otherwise people would never join this mad house *tongue*

*wavey*

Perhaps we should emulate the opening credits of Fawlty Towers and rename it with a new anagram every week...?

How about:

ARSE

(over)

TEAT

Failing that, SEAT-TEAR in honour of the battered old sofa (or perhaps Rossybee's troosers) *wink*

My weary feet are appealing ... for your sympathy and, if you have any pennies to spare, a small donation please, following their 15-mile ordeal on 31st Aug *wavey*

Edited by - MisterToad on 10 Sep 2009 14:00:01