Click here if you are having website access problems ×

really its just a test!

RS2000

wow that's a great build diary, thanks for pointing it out.

There's some lovely neat welding there! Still, he's missed a trick, it would look soooo much better in signal yellow or signal orange... I know I'm biased, my RS before the project one was the orange colour (shame it got nicked..) *mad*

Badger 😬 *thumbup*

I owned a black RS2000 with gold pinstrpes: nice with the 4 spoke black and silver alloys too love:

sold that and bought an aqua marine Capri 1.6 vista with check interior and silver moon discs wheel trims and boy did i give the winged RS Cosworths a hard time and boy did they leave me for dead *redface* 😳

sigh!!! ahhh them were the days *smokin*

*wavey*

C7 XSL Xtra Super Light 🥰 🥰

CATERHAM GALLERY

here

I had several AVO cars and a MK2 droop some years ago. The one I miss most was my 1974 GNO 425N reg Modena Green RS2000 with custom Pack (but no wood - hated it...). I naively though I could by back into an AVO car not long ago but then saw the prices *eek* *eek* *eek*. Even MK2's are now fetching *eek* *eek*. Bugger..... ☹️ *smile* *wavey*

Dave Ardley - White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

Hmmmmm that seemed to have worked, please let me know if it doesn't for others, or whether I've just enabled the whole world to access everything on my computer! Try another one then, this one shows my yellow RS, my brother 'Beige' one (a rare colour actually, I wonder why!) and my nephews "x-pack" white RS - that was a few years ago! - (here)