Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Car for Sale

Mrs Kipper

It's such a shame that you're selling up ☹️ I hope the car goes to a new owner who puts it to as much competition and touring use as you did.

I hope that we will see you in the paddock / at 7 events next year. Calvert Jnr will want to meet you *smile*

All best wishes

Tam

Drowned Rat Racing

*wavey*

Thanks for all the kind words.

We have had a lot of fun in the car over the last 9 years 😬, but nothing lasts for ever ☹️.

My thanks to all those who encouraged me at the events - too many to mention individually.

We will miss our friends and the banter of the paddock, but can always visit Blatchat to see what's going on. *thumbup* *biggrin*

Hope all goes well for the rest of the season.

Tam: I trust all is well with you and we would be delighted to meet Calvert Jnr. *biggrin*

Mrs K

• Area Representative

Mr & Mrs K,

Sorry to read this thread esp. Trish and how you encouraged her when she started back in 2005. Good luck with the future and hopefully we'll see you back on track sometime soon.

Nick & Trish

-----

Back in a BEC! - But trying to get into Class 1...

Mr & Mrs K

You have good wishes and thanks from myself also.

You even have good wishes all the way from Brazil where Michelle remembers you both as one of the first people she met at Goodwood.

Don't forget you also know where the London Curry meet is

Enjoy,

Mike

(aka VII SVN)

I've just seen this post, and I too wish you well in whatever direction you have decided to take. The Team Kipper gazebo was always a welcoming sight in the paddock, and i remember some great times while sheltering from the inevitable rain!

Good luck and best wishes.

Paul