Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Massive Garage Clearout! Wheels, Aeroscreen, Half Doors and loads, loads more!

Jenson Button

The sale of my Seven ☹️ means I've got lots of bits and pieces to clear out. If you're interested in any of them, please post here and they'll go to whoever posts first. I can get photos if anyone wants them. So here goes!

1) RiF Interchangeable Carbon Aeroscreen

For standard S3 chassis. Fitted with Racetech Mirrors (including central mirror). The mirrors are the black ones rather than carbon but the aeroscreen itself is carbon. A quick check on Carbon-Bits.com shows these are over £350 with the mirrors and delivery. So how does £250 sound?

2) Four 13" x 6" Anthracite Wheels complete with centre caps.

Fitted with Yokohama A048R's which are no longer road legal but which would still be good for a track day or two. The wheels are immaculate and don't have a mark on them. The wheels alone are £106 each from CC without the centre caps or the tyres. I'm asking £350.

3) Four Avon CR500 tyres 175/55 R13

Used for one track day only. Loads of life left in them. £105 each from Caterham. So I'll ask £250. Collection only.

4) Jill Judd 'E-Bag'

Used literally once. Same size as Boot. Fits to roll bar (fits FIA bar and, I believe, standard bar as well). Totally as new. £80.

5) Hellier Sump Baffle

Great for helping avoid oil surge in wet-sumped K-Series engines. £150 new. So I'll ask £100.

6) Half Doors

Genuine CC doors. For standard S3 chassis. £150.

7) Tonneau Cover

With pockets for Tillet seats. Genuine CC tonneau with the Tillet pockets made by Jill Judd. £80.

8) Indoor Car Cover

Could do with a good shake out or a clean. Nonetheless, I used it over the winter and did the job. How about £20?

9) Bulk Buy Racing Jack

The famous blue racing jack from the Bulk Buy Norman organised a couple of years ago. £50.

10) Comma 5w-50 Fully Synthetic Motosport Oil

5 litre bottle. Unopened. £20.

11) Trailer Wheel Clamp

This is a relatively cheap wheel clamp that doesn't meet any of the insurance approvals but is bright yellow in colour and will deter the casual thief. It looks like (and is probably the same as) this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLAMPLOK-CAR-CARAVAN-TRAILER-SECURITY-WHEEL-CLAMP-W77_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ230329326323QQsalenotsupported

I'll ask £10.

12) 13-pin to 2 x 7 pin Towing Electrics Converter

This is a genuine VW/Audi part. For dual electrics (though obviously works for single electrics too). £15.

13) AP Racing Front Brake Pads

Unused. £10.

And that completes the voting from the Chocolate Television panel. Back to the studio... 😬

EDIT: It would help to say I'm in Ruislip, North West London (HA4). Easy access to M40 and M1.

Edited by - chocolatetelevision on 26 Jul 2009 21:39:07

Quick update as I don't have a lot of time. Thanks to everyone who's e-mailed and posted here. The following are all provisionally sold pending payment:

2) Wheels

3) CR500's

4) Boot Bag

5) Hellier Baffle

6) Half Doors

8) Car Cover

I haven't managed to e-mail or speak to everyone who's taking them yet and will do so during the course of this evening.

Simon - you were beaten to the half doors by a few hours on blatmail but you can have second dibs.

I'll update again once I've spoken to everyone.

Fastlady - I had it on a BJ Clubman 950 and I assume the Minno has the same wheels? It fits, but it's more of a visual deterrent than anything - it wouldn't take long to remove if someone wanted to but then I guess that's why it's so cheap.

More than welcome to collect - just send me a blatmail or give me a call.

Richard

Thanks CT - already use other security measures for my trailer anyway but there's never any harm in having another one and even a purely visual deterrent will hopefully put off the more casual / opportunist thieves.

Not exactly sure of the size of the wheels though - will measure them some time in the next couple of days and get back to you but I would guess if it fits a clubman it will also fit a minno.

Will Blatmail you later on re. collection!