Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Air Rifle wanted

paul jacobs

I am in the 'trade'

there is stuff always coming and going & I am sure I can sort you out a BC deal ! However I cannot send to you because of VCR bill

are you looking for anything in particular ?

Airgunbbs.com is a good place to source a used gun at good money & most of the guys on there are entirely trustworthy

Jai

Thanks for the reply, collection shouldn't be a problem, especially if there is someone on the mainland that I can collect it from or maybe meet up somewhere.

As far as knowing what I want, well I'm currently using an old Weiraucht 77K .22 single shot, for shooting squirrels and magpies mainly, with the odd rat and rabbit for good measure, but I'm such a crap shot that I need the extra chances that a multishot will give, preferably one of those neat compressed air bottle guns.

Have you any suggestions? A good scope would also help.

Edited by - Paul Jacobs on 27 Jul 2009 14:17:15

Ziplobb

Great forum on airguns *thumbup* *thumbup*

I have a Weirauch HW80 and am really pleased with it. However reading the forum there are many posts that suggest its worth getting it tuned *confused*

There are no indications on the forum as to how this is achieved, do you know how to 'Tune' it *biggrin* *wavey*

THX

Mal

• Area Representative

Paul,

I have been looking into picking up an airgun again since a visit down to Devon where my mate has just made a purchaseof a rifle. I went into the "Sportsman" in Exeter *eek* things have moved on since my old BSA meteor with 20x20 scope!! I looked at two stunning bits of kit... a Theoben Evolution gas ram type and a Weihrauch HW 100 just awesome!! But taking into account how much Id use the wicked things Im now after a second hand rifle.

If you are considering selling your old Weihrauch please consider your fellow blatter peewee7

ps The Daystate Mk4 is the daddy, Gas charged 10 shot rotary mag, electronically operated, you even have to turn it on with a key ££££ *smokin* Get your hands on Aug 09 "Air Gunner" £3.50

If you’re behind me and can read this, its because I’m letting you.... Pee Wee

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Thanks for the recommendations Zippblob. I understand where you're coming from Mal *wink*

Peewee, funnily enough, I was in the Sportsman in Exeter earlier today - what a shop, and I agree, some of these new airguns look so much more serious than the old break barrel stuff that we grew up with, and even my underlever Weirauch 77k. It was a good job that I'd inadvertently left my wallet at home this morning! If [when] I do get a new gun, and want to move mine on, I will certainly remember you 😬

Paul J.

Can you ever have too much power?