Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4 x Minilite style wheels by Superlite with Yoko A048's

Alan L

4 Superlite wheels in the classic minilite style.

2 x 13x6jj & 2 x 13x7jj. Shod with medium compound yoko A0480's 185x60 on the 6jjs & 205x60's on the 7jj.

Tyres in excellent condition having done no more than a 1000 road, mainly motorway miles so really on just scrubbed in. (no track miles). The 7jj's in excellent condition as again done less than 1000 miles. The 6jj are in good condition but both do have a small piece of laquer lift.

These off a DeDion car.

Looking for £350 for the 4 before I try pistonheads.

Pics can be supplied.

I'm based Harrow/Ruilsip.

Alan - now Sevenless

• 2 months later...

Alan/Rik,

Hope you don't think I'm poking my nose in, though as I'm always looking out for 7" wheels for my CAT...

These look identical to the 7" superlites I've had to take off the rear of my car (see link below) as the offset on mine were 'poop' when shod with 888s (never noticed with the old carp tyres it came with), clearance looked always looked fine but Andy Belcher picked it up on a service that they must have been fouling when bottoming out on speed (noticeable wear on rears where rubbing arch edges). On my superlites on the inside was a casting ref ET-2 I believe.

They would probably have been fine if I'd put 185/80s on them though, and you can't deny the 'deep' rims look excellent. The standard minotaurs (7") I have on now don't look anywhere near as good.

Of course, you're offsets might be OK (+18 to +24 required?) and then all the above is unnecessary ramblings *confused*

Best of luck.

Chris *wavey*

Orange and Loud

Hi

Chris, thanks for your experiences. The plan is for Rik to try them on his car first. With 205 yoko A048's there was more clearance than can be seen in your pics and no one ever pointed out there being an issue. I've sent a couple of pics to Rik for him to judge for himself.