Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CSR 260

Caesar

Thinking, just thinking! I may be tempted by a new project and sell my one-of-a-kind CSR 260.

I know the rules so am not going to give full description, price or even discuss spec. here. Just want to flag up possible sale.

You can email me off bc, I will give you a phone number and we can chat further.

Just thinking!!

David

CoSwoRth it!

Hi Paul,

Saw your article in Complete Kit Car re the new ECU.

Very interesting although a tad expensive to cure an inherent fault!

No clues on new project just yet, as I said, "just thinking".

However, having just had a blast in it yesterday I really don't know, especially, as with you, I have spent so much time (and money) getting it as best as I can. It looks so good now and goes like stink.

Watch this space.

All the best,

David

CoSwoRth it!

Hi David,

Could be in the market for CSR from October onwards if that any good/

I was trying to email but seemed to be having probs on the blat mail if you could maybe call me on mobile / work, whatever works for you fine with me, work 0207 204 8424 mobile 07817502901 or e-mail davidlloyd@priceforbes.com ,

All the best,

Good Morning all!

I have been away for a couple of days but will reply to all enquiries!

However, just to give an idea, I am looking for over £30,000. This is a CSR260 that has had no expense spared! (bills for well over £45k) just over 2k miles. I may put some pictures up later but they really do it no justice. I would be much more keen to show it to a serious enquirer. I live at Caterham as well as with one.

CoSwoRth it!

Edited by - Caesar on 27 May 2009 08:39:06

Yep, but it doesn't necessarily sell a car, it just invites oglers and critics.

Anyone who seriously wants to shell out in excess of £30k will contact me and look at the car itself.

d

CoSwoRth it!

If it helps, I can confirm that it is a very nice example of a CSR 260, and I can understand why Caesar isn't too keen to post up pictures. I'm sure that if he is contacted directly he will send on any pictures requested.

Perhaps not exactly the way things are done here, but no reason why it should be any the less effective in selling his car.

Good luck with the sale Caesar. *thumbup* and the new project too, of course. 😬

Paul J.

Can you ever have too much power?

Yes, I think you have a problem, as it says on your signature!

I assume thats a joke 😬

As it happens there is a serious interested party who is a frient of mine but not a club member who has been asking me questions about the car. I believe Norman may have passed his details onto you. Just in case he hasn't yet his name is Jeff Cooper and can be contacted via here

My site

Edited by - Petrolhead on 28 May 2009 16:12:44

Thanks, Petrolhead, I appreciate the contact.

I have just, this minute, rung off from my third conversation with Jeff after he saw some (rather poor) photos so, no cloak and dagger there!

My deal for sale is that I want it to go to someone who really appreciates what I have done to it. To show how much this means to me I have offered two interested parties, already, a refund of the cost of their journeys to me at Caterham (!) and overnight accommodation should they buy.

You may not feel this is the normal way to sell a 7 but, I tend not to do things in a normal fashion. I am not an impersonal garage or dealer. If I don't think a interested party will appreciate my car I will not sell it to them.

My perogative I am sure you will agree.

These are not just 'kit cars' as we all know.

d

CoSwoRth it!