Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Gulf colours towards Flimwell

sigmasmith

Hi Ben and Ian *wavey* Yes that was me, out for my first proper blat, ie without the other half for almost 2 weeks. My second spotted in almost 4 years *wavey* *eek*

was very tempted to turn around and follow you. In the end had an entertaining tussle with a Marcos Mantula, lovely looking and sounding car, aren't they supposed to be very rare *confused*

Edited by - paul abrahams on 21 Apr 2009 12:52:17

*wavey* Hi Ian. The car has been fine.................until last night, when the dreaded problem came back *cry* Might be a step closer to solving the problem though as I found a thread last night about certain cars having a vibration at a set speed causing the diff to making a growling noise. Still a bit disconcerting as the nose pitches towards the ground for a split second *eek* The cure won't be cheap I'm sure

*wavey* Hi Paul. I was going to turn around to, but didn't think that I would catch you, and not sure which way you were heading at the crossroads. I think you are about my first spotted whilst out in the seven for about 6000 miles *wink*