Click here if you are having website access problems ×

AP Suretrac LSD

Shaun_E

• Support Team

This is just the LSD unit out of my 1997 Superlight (casing and CW&P not included). It's done about 40k miles but was working perfectly when removed from the car. I am selling because I have upgraded to a Titan unit.

£250

It's quite heavy so would prefer collection from Slough/Maidenhead but I can have it couriered at cost (probably between £10 and £20).

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

Rich

This is just the LSD for you to fit into your existing casing holding your crown wheel and pinion. If you need these too I have a 3.92 ratio and casing in my garage but if you have an open diff this could just be added by Road & Race (or others)

Martin

Surrey AR/AO

• Support Team

As Martin says, this is just the LSD unit. It fits in your existing casing with your existing crown wheel and pinion (which determine the ratio).

If you take your existing complete differential along to Road and Race or another suitable company, they will put the LSD in for you. Probably a good idea to have new seals and bearings too. It would probably cost around £200 for the refresh and LSD fitting, much less just to fit the LSD. I am sure you could do it yourself but I preferred to let an expert do it for me.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

Edited by - Shaun_E on 21 Dec 2008 18:24:24